- I went out for Amanda’s birthday with her and her friends in January. Got a little drunk, just a little, and had a damn good time.
- Finally decided to donate my hair to Beautiful Lengths. Frightened the hair dresser, cut off over 16 inches, and got lots of double-takes at work when I came back on the Monday.
- Feb 14 to Feb 18 was the trip to Cali. Took my first connecting flights. Visited the Long Beach Aquarium. Keiran was sick all vacation. Got horribly sunburnt on the beach. STILL flaking and itchy a month later. Brozers reunion. Went shopping with Sarah and Jen. Build-a-Bear adventures and a bear with a leather jacket.
- I spent the end of Feb and beginning of March horribly sick. Although it’s always amusing to not be able to speak.
- Matchbox 20 Concert with Lauren in Feb. Awesome show. Alanis was really good although all old-school Alanis? Missed that. Ended up leaving show early though – feeling really gross and Lauren had a big exam next day. Still enjoyed it, still got $$’s worth.
- Went home for gramma’s birthday and got chewed out by extended family for being sick.
- My birthday came and went. Rather uneventfully at that, minus the sick. Which I suppose is a good thing. Which also means that I’m now 26. Hurrah. My mom, dad and sister showed up the day after my birthday and took me out to Mandarin for dinner. Gorged myself stupid on food but damn it was fun.
- Looking to purchase a new laptop eventually. Love the old one, but it’s not doing so well recently.
- Easter was way too early this year. Although Cadbury Mini-eggs on sale is a damn good thing.
- Too much winter. C’mon spring. You’re suppose to be here, where are you?
- This post has been sitting here as a work in progress for a damn long time. Time to give it up.
there ain’t nothing here at all
another month, a year that’s all
so you can tell them I’m coming
and hell’s coming with me
*Matthew Good ‘s “Suburbia”