A random quiz stolen from someone off facebook.
1. Is it difficult for you to look into someones eyes when they are telling you how they feel?
I think I have a hard time looking someone in the eye regardless… I force myself to make eye contact now, but that’s after being forever constantly told to. Emotions though, yeah, that’d be more difficult. I also find it hard to because quite often people don’t want to look me in the eye either.
2. Think of the last time you were REALLY angry. Why were you angry?
The last time I was REALLY angry… Hmmm… Well, the last time I was really angry was when Keiran told me that KD tried to commit suicide. That was Tuesday. I can’t think of any time before that when I was really angry. I get little angry often… and disappointed, but that’s life? Why, well, why is pretty self-explainatory.
3. You will die in three minutes. Last call?
It would so be my mom. My mom is the only person that I’ve ever been able to trust completely.
4. You have three months to live…
(1) Do you tell anyone/everyone you are going to die? Not everyone, I don’t think. Not everyone I know would necessarily care, so yeah. Tell the necessary people.
(2) What do you do with your remaining days? Quit my job. Do some traveling in the beginning and see the family that lives further away. Make sure to spend time with the people I care about. Make sure as much as possible would be taken care of for when I did pass.
(3) Would you be afraid? Yes and no. I don’t know how I’d react, honestly. We’ll have to find out if it ever happens.
5. You can have one of the following two things: trust/love. Which do you choose? I don’t know. I don’t think there is any love if there’s no trust. But trust isn’t something that comes automatically with love either. Trust has to be earned. Love has to be too. Lust, sure, that exists all the time without trust. But love and trust come together. Most of the people I love, romantically or otherwise, I have to trust them first.
6. You are walking down the street on your way to work. There is a dog drowning in the canal on the side of the street. Your boss has told you if you are late one more time you get fired. What do you do?
You know… If I went to my boss dripping wet after rescuing a puppy and being late, I don’t think he’d fire me. There are inexcusable reasons for being late for work, and there’s a sense of human decency here that needs to be followed. There’s no excuse for letting an animal die just to keep your job. And if that’s the kind of job that I’m in, maybe I don’t wanna work there anymore anyway.
7. You are unfaithful to your spouse/significant other. Do you tell him/her?
Yes, I think I would. I’m the type of person who, if I didn’t, the guilt would eat me up alive and I’d be useless in the relationship anyway. However… I don’t think I would do that in the first place. I’m pretty fiercely loyal.
8. Think of the last person who you know that died. You have the chance to give them 1 hour of life back, but you have to give one year of your life. Do you do it?
What’s with all the death questions anyway. But yes. There’d have to be stipulations to this one. The last person in my family who died was my gramma. And I would gladly give her another hour of her life back, so long as she wasn’t in the horrible pain that she was before she died. If it didn’t have to be the last person, I’d still like that stipulation.
9. Are you the kind of friend that you would want to have as a friend?
That’s a tricky one. I don’t think I’d like to be my friend. I’m a jealous, manipulative person that’s extremely clingy and dependent. I’m fickle sometimes, especially when it comes to going out into the real world. I spend a lot of time in my own head. But I’d go out of my way to help you if I could. And I’d love spending time with you, so long as it’s in a more quiet, inside setting. I love to listen. And I have a weird sense of humour… but I don’t know.
10. Does sex=love?
Not anymore. Unfortuately. I’m not talking about the long-term love, but in a lot of cases there isn’t anything past lust. And to open yourself up and be so vulnerable… a lot of harm could be done. That being said… I don’t know much on either subject anyway.
11. Your boss tells your co-worker that they have to let them go because of work shortage, and they are the newest employee. You have been there much longer. Your co-worker has a family to support and no other means of income. Do you go to your boss and offer to leave the company?
The problem with this one is that you don’t know that that’s the real reason that they’re letting the individual go. At least, that’s what I’ve learned. Say one thing, mean the other. But yes. I wouldn’t. It’s not an area where I’d be able to get involved. I would definitely feel bad for the individual and offer to help however I could, but I don’t think that it would do anyone good if I did that.
12. When and how was the last time you told someone how you REALLY feel?
I don’t think I’ve done that in a while. I’d like to, in a while, but I haven’t found a way to. I’m good at bottling it all up for a while. Sometimes it explodes, other times it just fizzles away.
13. What would be harder for you, to tell someone you love them or that you do not love them back?
I don’t know. i haven’t had the opportunity to do many of either. Although, I’ve found that it’s very hard to tell someone that you’re interested in them in the first place. And even harder in return to have them come back and say they’re not in me.
14. What do you think would be the hardest thing for you to give up? Why would it be hard to lose?
My family (cat included) and friends. Because without them, there is no me. They’re my life, my world and my best friends. I need them in my world and I depend on them for everything. I love them.
15. Excluding romantic love, when was the last time you told someone you loved them?
Keiran, sometime yesterday likely. Also my family before they left yesterday.
16. If you had to go back in time and change one thing, if you HAD to, even if you have “no regrets” what would you change?
My first reaction would be to go back and change where I decided to go to university. But then I wouldn’t of met Amanda or Lauren. And I adore both of them. I don’t know. I’m not one of those people who claim to have “no regrets” but I just don’t know what I’d change.
17. Imagine. It is a dark night, you are alone, it is raining outside, you hear someone walking around outside your window. what do you do?
Umm… that’s every night? Although I do live on the fourth floor and can hear people entering and leaving the building ;) I’m more inclined to be the one to panic if someone starts knocking on my door. Usually I ignore it, pretend I can’t hear it if the music is on semi-loud. Once I’d gotten frightened, grabbed the cat and the phone and locked myself in the bathroom. But that was the old apartment.
18. Would you give a homeless person CPR if they were dying?
I don’t know CPR but if I did, yes. A person is a person, regardless of their situation. And everyone deserves a chance at life.
19. You are holding onto your grandmother’s hand and the hand of a newborn that you do not know as they hang over the edge of a cliff. You have to let one go to save the other which one would it be?
Wtf… Okay, you know what? I’m tired of all these death questions. I’m going to boycot this one. Or shove all of us off the cliff.
20. Are you old fashioned?
I am, to a degree. But… old fashioned isn’t necessarily a bad thing.
21. Which would you choose, true love with a guarantee of a heart break or have never loved before?
A guarantee of heart break eh? I’d still rather love true for a short period of time.