I’m feeling a little random, let us start a list. (apparently I’m feeling all multiple too, since I’m the only one writing said list)
- I want to participate in NaNoWriMo, however I don’t know. I don’t know what in the world I’d write about. There are millions of mini pieces of fiction on my hard drive (okay, maybe not a million, but damn quite a few) but I don’t know how to write anything more than a few pages anymore. And nothing I write ever ends up finished.
- At work, they want me to go take some classes. Apparently they’ll pay for some of them. I would love to. I just have to make it fit in to my schedule. Am I crazy to want a certificate in the Psychology of Disasters? I might be. But that has to wait until my hours become a little more regular.
- I’ve developed an interesting love for John Mayer after having an endless hate for him. Nothing personal, I just couldn’t stand his music. I’ve turned into a hypocrit, however, because now I have a love for it.
- The title comes from the beautiful and amazingly talented Chantal Kreviazuk and her song “Surrounded”. Which I happen to love. And those lyrics always stick with me.
- In the apartment sense, I’ve been discovering hidden boxes of my first love – books. And oh how I’ve missed my friends. I’ve found various new ones that I purchased prior to moving that I desperately want to curl up and read now. Problem is I’ve still got library books that are first priority. Since, you know, those ones have to go back.
- Speaking of books… Library sale this weekend! Prices have gone up in the past years, but it goes to a good cause and is still cheap. Sure they’re a little worse for the wear, but it’s worth it. I love expanding my library. Although now I’m gonna have to find new places to put them all. I talk like I’ve bought a lot already :-$
- Two concerts coming up. First two in what feels like ages. Tori Amos with my old best friend from highschool (ironically named Emily as well) and her boyfriend. At least, I think that’s the plan. I’m not 100% sure yet, but we’ll figure it out closer to time. Then the wonderful Matt Good. That is the concert I’ve been anxious to go to. The concert that I post-poned my summer cottage vacation to buy tickets to haha. I hope he’s feeling better soon though. It sucks to go to a regular job when you’re sick. I can’t imagine how it would be to perform when you’re sick.
- Keiran’s coming to visit in a few days. I should be writing a list of things I have to do before she gets here instead of this BS of a list.
- I am finally on the verge of not being sick. For real this time! 5.5 weeks of being ill off and on sure makes a person miserable. I’m not “better” yet, but I am feeling a heck of a lot better. Thank goodness. Now watch – now that I’ve said that I’m gonna be in trouble. I’d better figure out when they’re giving out flu shots this year.
- I’ve had enough of this. I’ve had enough of a lot of things recently… I’ve had enough of being pushed around. But I am the type of person who’ll just shut their eyes and take the beating. That’s always how I’ve been.
Okay. The End.